Alloy Wheel Repair Pothole Damage
Pot Holes are becoming more and more of a problem on British roads with road conditions the worst they have been in many a year!
Sometime the damage cause by a large pot hole can be so severe that there’s is very little point in trying to effect a repair, but in those cases where the damage is acceptable, Kingswinford Alloys offer expert help in welding and straightening buckled wheels.
We can often supply you with a spare wheel so that we can get to work on your damaged wheel whilst you carry on using your car.
We have plenty of experience in dealing with pothole damaged alloy wheels so don’t hesitate in getting in touch with us about yours.
If you want to report a particularly bad pot hole to your local council, we have provided you with some links below.
Report a Pothole to your local Council West Midlands
- Wolverhampton City Council – claim form
- Dudley Metropolitan Borough Council – claim form
- Walsall Metropolitan Borough Council – claim form
- Sandwell Metropolitan Borough Council – claim form
- Solihull Metropolitan Borough Council – claim form
- Coventry City Council – claim form
- Birmingham City Council – claim form
- Report a Pothole to your local Council click here
Unit 3 Dawley Trading Estate
Tel 01384 273521
Get In Touch
Kingswinford Alloys are expert alloy wheel refurbishment and customisation specialists offering a top quality job at sensible prices.
Call us now on 01384 273521
or click onto this button to access our contact details